DEV: Using full theme.scss.css
Skip to content
Shoklock® Finger Protection Goalkeeper Glove Spines
- 4 Shoklock® Spines protect against hyper extension injury
- The Spines are removable. Our pattern engineers have raised the bar with the comfort and performance of the Shoklock family whether wearing all, some or none of the spines in game play
How do I remove the finger protection spines?
All our SHOKLOCK® finger protection gloves offer the option of custom protection by removing the individual finger protection spines
You can access these protection spines using the elastic fastening on the back hand - remove them as required for custom protection
Finger protection goalkeeper gloves - yes or no?
- Goalkeeper gloves with finger protection are a good option for those who are looking for added protection or have finger injuries
Are finger protection spines ok for kids / juniors?
- The cut of the goalkeeper glove makes a big difference when wearing spines. We recommend using a positive or negative cut goalkeeper glove if using finger protection gloves
No account yet? Sign up and get 10% off
- With Klarna PAY IN 3 you can split your order into 3 equal payments.
- Select PAY IN 3 with Klarna as your payment method at checkout (Don't worry - you don't need to create a separate Klarna account for this.)
Complete your order and you're done! Your first payment will be collected once your order is confirmed by Kaliaaer. The second and third payments are scheduled for 30 and 60 days later respectively.
For more information on Klarna: