Our Goalkeeper Gloves are the same professional level as the latex on the gloves our pro's use - some may come with a protective film on them.
Reasons why we put protective latex film on goalkeeper gloves:
- To keep the latex on the goalkeeper glove palm fresh, and protect it against drying out
- To protect the latex against dust during production, shipping and storage
- To prevent the palms of the gloves from sticking together In the packaging
Tips for removing latex film from your goalkeeper gloves:
- Look along the edges of the glove for a section that has come undone and start to slowly pull the film off
- Proceed slowly and carefully - avoid pulling too quickly so you don’t damage the latex